Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Morning Sunshine!

Hello all! Finally... Sunny, warm days!! What's better than that? Just what everyone is waiting for. =) I've been working on some Witchy Primitives. I know it's springtime with bunnies, eggs and chicks. But I love making Witchy Prims all year long. There are some really great Witch items on eBay right now and I've just listed some myself. Well... I'm off to stitch up a Witches hat. Enjoy!!!

Posted by Donna P - "Findings Primitives!"
My eBay - "Auctions on eBay!"
Email - mailto:findings.primitives@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. just checked out your e-bay offerings. Your creations are so great and I love the witchy shoe.
    Have a great day
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIii . i need help. are you an actual witch ???

    ReplyDelete

add your comment here...